Dental emergencies can affect anyone. If you’re going through a dental emergency, the best course of action is to visit a trusted emergency dentist for timely care. The sooner you get professional help after a dental emergency, the better your chances of preventing tooth loss and regaining oral well-being.
LA Endodontics is a proud provider of emergency dentistry in Tarzana. We provide personalized, emergency dental care to eliminate pain and lower your risk of tooth loss. From knocked-out teeth to severe toothaches, we have the treatment you need to overcome your dental problems and resume everyday life.
Common Dental Emergencies
Our dentists in Tarzana are well-versed in the treatment of various dental emergencies, including:
- Knocked-out or avulsed teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Dislodged fillings or crowns
- Minor jaw injuries
- Abscesses and swelling
- Severe dental pain or toothaches
- A cut that doesn’t stop bleeding
- Painful wisdom teeth
If you’re experiencing any of these dental challenges, it’s best to seek treatment right away. Many individuals often struggle when it comes to telling apart dental emergencies from non-emergencies. We advise our patients always to remember that pain isn’t normal and should never be ignored. If you are currently struggling with dental pain, contact our dentists near you for urgent care and intervention.
How to Avoid Dental Emergencies
The treatment given during a dental emergency depends on the type of problem at hand. Our dentists work swiftly to alleviate pain and provide a long-term solution for your particular dental issue.
While many dental emergencies occur out of the blue, some can be predicted and prevented. Here are some simple, tried-and-tested steps you can take to avoid dental emergencies:
- Always wear a mouthguard when engaging in sports.
- Avoid using your teeth to perform tasks that aren’t related to eating. For instance, don’t use your teeth to open bottles.
- Schedule regular dental exams and cleanings with our dentists near you. This way, our dentists can catch dental issues before they escalate into more significant problems.
- Prioritize dental hygiene at home to keep cavities at bay.
Even after taking all these steps, you may still be faced with a dental emergency. Fortunately, you can count on LA Endodontics to help you overcome pain and return to a productive life with a bright, healthy, and confident smile.
Contact our Tarzana endodontics office today to experience exceptional and personalized emergency dentistry near you.